Why consume drinks that have zero nutritional value and stuffed with artificial sweeter elements? It’s a hundred times better you go for the sugar cane juice right out of the best sugar cane juicer. The juice of sugar cane is naturally sweet and you won’t have to add more sugar to it while having.
However, sugar cane stalks are like a hard nut to crack. The flesh part of the stalk is super fibrous and the skin is tough to peel off. Hence, a very strong crusher or juicer is required to squeeze the juice out of the fruit. Sugar cane juicers are quite different from centrifugal juicers.
Nonetheless, the machines are not that complicated to operate. The quality sugarcane juicer machines are meant for the easy crushing and juicing process of the sugar cane. There are many types of sugar cane juicer you will find in the market. But let’s pick up the best ones!
- 1 5 Best Sugar Cane Juicers Reviews
- 2 Buying Guide for the Best juicer for sugarcane
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Final Verdict
5 Best Sugar Cane Juicers Reviews
You will be introduced to both professional sugar cane juicers and juicers for home use. Both of them have great market value. Sugar cane juicers need to be equipped with the best materials possible otherwise they won’t serve for a longer period.
1. PIO Sugarcane Juice Machine
PIO Sugarcane Juice Machine is our top pick and it stands for all the requirements one can ask for. With only a single crushing, the juicer is able to extract all the juices.
The machine is extremely strong and sturdy enough to handle this hard fruit. It is also highly efficient. It can crush more than 120Kg sugarcane with one try. The crusher is made of food-grade stainless steel and its operating part is equipped inside.
So, there is no chance of contamination from dust and flies. Unlike the traditional sugarcane crushers, this juicer is revolutionary and ensures maximum safety.
Moreover, this juicer can be used for both home and professional use. Looking at its price range, professional use would be a good idea. The juicer will deliver more than 350 glasses of sugarcane juice within less than one hour. Overall, the PIO sugarcane juice machine is the best one of all other sugarcane juicers.
- Weighs only 45Kg and the motor delivers 0.5HP.
- It is equipped with a single-phase electric motor.
- Featured with food-grade stainless steel.
- Comes with efficient 3 rollers.
- Compact and highly portable.
- Made of high-quality materials.
- Has economical power consumption.
- Featured with ECB overload protection.
- Very expensive juicer for home use.
2. BestEquip Electric Sugar Cane Press
This is our second-best choice for the best juicer for sugarcane. This electric juicer is also versatile and comes with lots of energy and easy using function. This is one of the best professional sugar cane presses out in the market.
This juicer is also made of food-grade stainless steel. Do not fear seeing its giant dimension because operating the machine is everyone’s cup of tea. The juicer is fully automatic as it itself separates the juice from the residue. No use of hands!
Moreover, the presser is equipped with a delicate micro-mesh filter. The filter works flawlessly separating the slag particles and increases the taste of the juice.
Again, you will see two adjustable nuts on the top of the machine. The roller gap can be adjusted here. With a big feed chute, the BestEquip sugarcane press is a great way of investment.
- Weighs 65Kg and deliver 750W power output.
- Featured with delicate filter and mesh distribution is even.
- Constructed with adjustable nuts, large inlet, and dregs outlet.
- Equipped with four caster wheels.
- Versatile juicer and boasts a maximum capacity of 300kg.
- Comes with a roll speed of 20 RPM.
- Feed chute can handle three sugarcanes at a time.
- Because of the casters, the machine can be moved anywhere.
- The machine is heavy.
3. VBENLEM Sugarcane Press
The juicer offers a 50kg/h output capacity. It is also equipped with 0.2-inch rollers and they can fit even 2-inch thick sugarcane for extraction. However, the 3 rollers are heavy-duty and can extract all the juice with only one press.
The machine is absolutely shockproof. It is also equipped with a gear reducer and it decreases the noise and vibration during the running of the juicer. Moreover, the 304 stainless steel confirms the hygiene of the juicer. The VBENLEM sugarcane press is designed for wide application and fast juicing.
- Weighs 138 pounds and equipped with 400W power.
- Featured with 4 effective rollers and efficient outlet and feeding port.
- Equipped with change-over switch and acrylic transparent door.
- Cooling air vents are also included.
- The juicer is designed with premium quality materials and devices.
- Production capacity is high and delivers up to 15 RPM.
- The residue outlet with large material works effectively.
- Setup requires time.
4. ZX Manual Stainless Steel Sugarcane Juicer
ZX manual sugarcane juicer is another heavy-duty machine that is considered one of the best sugarcane juicer machines. It is constructed with all high-quality materials standard for commercial use.
The juicer holds a capacity of 50kg/hour. The housing of the machine is made of stainless steel 430 and the rollers are possessed with food-grade stainless steel 304. The base of the machine is also built to last.
Also, the machine is featured with 3 large gears for the extreme outcome of its efficiency. The rollers are 5mm thick and able to press up to 2-inch thick sugarcane and extract the juice within one press.
It also has an easy setup and operating function. Overall, the ZX Manual Juicer is an excellent pick for business use and best for restaurants, café, juice bars, and hostels
- The product weighs 65 pounds and fully constructed with high-grade stainless steel.
- Featured with cast iron base and painting handle.
- Equipped with thick rollers and 3 heavy-duty gears.
- Designed with a cast iron wheel.
- The gears offer great performance and handle a whole stalk.
- The product arrives in a plywood box.
- Set up is easy and the machine works just right.
- Crushing is effective and fun with it.
- The machine is not equipped with a motor.
5. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Centrifugal Juicer
Breville is a famous brand and very well-recognized for its juicing machines. The Breville JE98XL is their great creation till now. It is equipped with an 850W motor that delivers a speed up to 12000 RPM. However, it is a centrifugal juicer and able to deliver 8 ounces of juice within seconds. Again, the juicer is featured with two-speed controls for balance juicing according to the sugarcane stalk.
Moreover, the micro-mesh filter inside the juicer also works great. The 3-inch feeder chute inside the juicer is also extra-wide for convenient operation. Also, it has an interlocking safety arm.
Overall, this Breville centrifugal is the best sugar cane juicer for home use. To properly juice in this juicer, make sure the sugarcane stalks are cut into pieces while juicing!
- Equipped with a powerful 850W motor.
- Featured with a disc that us titanium reinforced.
- An extra-wide feed chute is designed.
- Has a 2-speed electronic control.
- Best juicer mainly for home use.
- Versatile and juicing is easy.
- The controller makes it easy.
- Froth separator allows the juice completely slag-free.
- Not best for commercial use.
Buying Guide for the Best juicer for sugarcane
While buying something expensive, doubts always roll over our minds. We cannot fix our minds to a certain product that will serve us the best. Hence, here are some points to consider while buying the best sugarcane juicer.
Material: The juicer should be made of stainless steel that is food-grade and free from all kinds of contaminations. Most of the best sugarcane pressers are made of stainless steel 304. Or, if the juicer is made of plastic, make sure it is hard FDA approved.
Roller: Rollers are one of the important parts of a sugarcane presser. Those are equipped with 3 or 4 rollers of 5mm are considered best. These rollers can press stalks up to 2-inch thick.
Feed chute: Feed tube inside the sugarcane juicer should be wide enough so that it empowers a great capacity of holding large stalks. The wider is the feed tube, the faster is the juicing process. The 2 or 3-inch feed chutes are considered right.
Size and portability: Most of the commercial sugarcane juicers are a bit heavy and doesn’t come in a compact size. But the best ones come with wheels for easy portability. So, try to look for the ones that have an easy transporting facility.
Easy setup and cleaning: The best juicers should be equipped with covers that are easily removable so that cleaning gets easier. Again, many well-built juicers have an easy setup process. Try to pick up those.
1. Which one is better as a sugarcane juicer, the manual one or the motor powered one?
Manual juicers are a bit conventional and they are very economical. The manual juicers require human strength as they do not run by electricity. On the other hand, the motor-powered juicers run by electricity and don’t need human strength. These juicers do everything all by themselves. Hence, these are a better option.
2. How does the sugarcane presser work?
A sugarcane juicer works simply by squeezing out the juice from the stalk. You just need to feed the stalks into the extractor and the rest will be done by the juicer. From separating juice from the dregs and slag to release through a tap, the juicer will do all.
3. Should roller numbers be count while buying a sugarcane juicer?
Yes, to have better performance and maximum juice harvest, select a juicer that is featured with maximum rollers. Also, the diameter of the rollers matters in this case.
4. What maintenance should I take for a sugarcane juicer?
For getting longer service, maintain your sugarcane machine on a regular basis. Clean disassembling every part including rollers, feeder, and all. Also, oil the chains or sprockets if needed. Assemble every par properly.
Sugarcane juice is a great source of natural elements and nutrition. It is always better to go for the natural ones than the artificial ones. Hence, you need a sugarcane juicer that is the best and has a strong and sturdy design and configuration.
According to the design, performance, output capacity, durability, and everything else, our reviewed, PIO sugarcane juice machine is highly recommended as the best sugar cane juicer.
With 3 rollers and a compact feature, the juicer is worth buying. Our, other reviewed sugarcane juicer models also arrive with convincing features. Decide first, if you need one for your home or commercial use, and then pick up the best one that has caught your eyes. Happy sugarcane juicing!